Biomuseo Aquarium in Panama
MAT Filtration Technologies is excited to announce the Biomuseo Aquarium of Panama contract award. The event was celebrated with the visit to MAT premises of Panama’s Commercial Attaché in Turkey, His Honorable Mr. Andrés Gregorio Núñez Sánchez.
MAT’s scope is to finalize the filtration and hydraulic design of the new public aquarium facility, fabricate the equipment, install and commission the system. This will be MAT’s second major project in Latin America after the successful delivery of Michin Aquario of Guadalajara in Mexico.
Panama City’s premier landmark, Biomuseo, is designed by the famous architect Frank Gehry. This unique modern building is Panama’s interactive Museum of Biodiversity & Natural History. Moreover it presents how Panama and its sea canal influenced the world’s fauna and flora.
Biomuseo is the home to a beautiful botanical garden. Moreover it celebrates Panama’s rich biodiversity by offering amazing geological and historical information with amazing interactive displays and unique exhibits.
The Aquarium Extension
After being carefully planned, the new aquarium extension includes two main tanks of 410 m³ and 290 m³ respectively and several other smaller aquatic exhibits. Specifically it covers a total area of approx 690 m². It is worth mentioning that MAT cooperates with the renowned LSS designer Ted Miranda in order to finalize the design. Our aim is to provide the best possible water parameters for Biomuseo’s living organisms.
Contact MAT Filtration Technologies today to find out how we can deliver extraordinary projects beyond your expectations.
- 18 Apr 2016Visit MAT LSS at Interzoo 2016 & Get a Free InvitationInterzoo 2016 is the International Pet Industry’s...
- 08 Mar 20147th International Fair for Fish Imports / Exports, Processing, Aquaculture & FisheriesMAT LSS will take part in the upcoming 7th Interna...
- 27 May 2017Swimming Pool Filtration at IAAPA – AAE 2017MAT invites you at AAE 2017 by IAAPA to meet our n...
- We are happy to announce our project @biomuseo Aquarium in Panama To celebrate this event, we had the honor of rec… https://t.co/SAxhfHXMVn 1 week ago
- MAT RAS presenting our latest plug & play Recirculating Aquaculture System #RAS @euroseafood Join us for a coffee a… https://t.co/DKPwktchZB 1 month ago
- MAT RAS is the new independent department of MAT FILTRATION TECHNOLOGIES focused on Fish Farm Filtration Systems &… https://t.co/mRMwA88ttG 1 month ago
- @MAT_LSS and @parquesreunidos working together in what will be the first interactive aquarium in Madrid… https://t.co/g8MBiiYRwL 1 month ago
- A sample of the filtration quality by @MAT_LSS at @PoemaDelMar Aquarium! #matlss #matfiltration… https://t.co/efQfdYUPYT 1 month ago
- @MAT_LSS says present in the 24th edition of the @DEALIEC Middle East show in Dubai, the largest amusement and leis… https://t.co/b5M1Tw3osf 2 months ago
- @MAT_LSS honored to be part of the first interactive aquarium in Madrid, the #XanaduAquarium! Our second large… https://t.co/fgEDNsFDak 2 months ago
- Presenting our new #Aquaculture #Equipment at Seafood Expo Global 2018 #Brussels Booth #8-4594! Exhibiting n… https://t.co/QACup2wKIC 2 months ago
- Our #matlssteam at the Istanbul International Pool Show 2018! Always seeking for the latest and more innovative… https://t.co/J0d2SzrzPb 2 months ago
- Once more #matlss goes after the latest production and process technology trends at WIN EURASIA 2018 in Istanbul!… https://t.co/8hn2K0hMNL 2 months ago
MAT LSS Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling your name, your email and the company you work for below.
- 17 May 2018Biomuseo Aquarium in PanamaBiomuseo Aquarium in Panama MAT Filtration Technol...
- 01 Apr 2018Parques Reunidos Xanadu AquariumParques Reunidos Parques Reunidos is Spain’s premi...
- 15 Mar 2018Presenting New Aquaculture Equipment at Seafood Expo GlobalMAT invites you in Brussels at Seafood Expo Global...