Biomuseo Aquarium in Panama
MAT Filtration Technologies is excited to announce the Biomuseo Aquarium of Panama contract award. The event was celebrated with the visit to MAT premises of Panama’s Commercial Attaché in Turkey, His Honorable Mr. Andrés Gregorio Núñez Sánchez.
MAT’s scope is to finalize the filtration and hydraulic design of the new public aquarium facility, fabricate the equipment, install and commission the system. This will be MAT’s second major project in Latin America after the successful delivery of Michin Aquario of Guadalajara in Mexico.
Panama City’s premier landmark, Biomuseo, is designed by the famous architect Frank Gehry. This unique modern building is Panama’s interactive Museum of Biodiversity & Natural History. Moreover it presents how Panama and its sea canal influenced the world’s fauna and flora.
Biomuseo is the home to a beautiful botanical garden. Moreover it celebrates Panama’s rich biodiversity by offering amazing geological and historical information with amazing interactive displays and unique exhibits.
The Aquarium Extension
After being carefully planned, the new aquarium extension includes two main tanks of 410 m³ and 290 m³ respectively and several other smaller aquatic exhibits. Specifically it covers a total area of approx 690 m². It is worth mentioning that MAT cooperates with the renowned LSS designer Ted Miranda in order to finalize the design. Our aim is to provide the best possible water parameters for Biomuseo’s living organisms.
Contact MAT Filtration Technologies today to find out how we can deliver extraordinary projects beyond your expectations.
- 18 Apr 2016Visit MAT LSS at Interzoo 2016 & Get a Free InvitationInterzoo 2016 is the International Pet Industry’s...
- 08 Mar 20147th International Fair for Fish Imports / Exports, Processing, Aquaculture & FisheriesMAT LSS will take part in the upcoming 7th Interna...
- 27 May 2017Swimming Pool Filtration at IAAPA – AAE 2017MAT invites you at AAE 2017 by IAAPA to meet our n...
- MAT is excited to be attending this year's EAS @IAAPAHQ in #Amsterdam from 25th-27th of September 2018, Feel free t… https://t.co/Uh6Vru2O4v 3d ago
- You know for sure that your filtration systems rock when a new baby dolphin joins the family! A zero Chloramines… https://t.co/zNn2UsZpRN 2 weeks ago
- After a sort time off, for Summer vacation, MAT staff is back to work ;-) Several projects are running on multiple… https://t.co/JQ73b8Ah16 3 weeks ago
- Aquarium Filtration Systems from @MAT_LSS. A dedicated department of MAT to Aquarium Filtration Equipment & Enginee… https://t.co/SoO7OekE2I 1 month ago
- The Global Sales Director of MAT visits the Biomuseo in Panama. Thumbs up for the great Biomuseo team! Our project… https://t.co/PP01mmEf8H 2 months ago
- Engineering & Production departments have been busy in making something very powerful! The new Recirculating Aquacu… https://t.co/jxUfRK0nAi 2 months ago
- MAT is awarded to design, manufacture and install the filtration systems on the new Pannon Park of the @budapestzoo… https://t.co/KbnXcsgB0f 3 months ago
- Work at Salwa Resort is in progress and the first equipment is already delivered and installed! More:… https://t.co/a4RPL4jySB 3 months ago
- MAT is proud to be one of the #AASLO dinner sponsors. Thanks to everyone for joining us, a big thanks to AALSO for… https://t.co/m4U0VQPu4U 3 months ago
- Sometimes It's really impressive to see what MAT Filtration Technologies can do just in short time. #purewater… https://t.co/J5E9LSDZDz 3 months ago
MAT LSS Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling your name, your email and the company you work for below.