The Land Of Legends
Earlier this year Rixos World constructed The Land of Legends theme park. MAT LSS had announced that it has been awarded to engineer, manufacture, supply and install the complete Life Support Systems (LSS) for the project. Currently the facilities in Antalya are operational and are accepting visitors. Our team completed the project successfully. Specifically we designed, manufactured and installed the Filtration Systems for all aquatic facilities of the Land of Legends. Those facilities include the Shark Aquarium, the Penguin Colony, the Sea Trek Aquarium, the Dolphinarium, the Beluga whales and Dolphins encloser as well as the Snorkeling Pool and all quarantine systems.
Filtration Equipment of the Theme Park
The result is an animal friendly and eco friendly establishment. In addition the water of the facilities is totally clean and includes zero Chloramines. The whole project is a 100% recirculating LSS system which doesn’t connect to the sea. Moreover the power consumption of its operation is very low. The total water volume is around 20,000 m³ or 5,000,000 Gallons while the total surface of all pools is around 11,000 m². The project required more than 10,000 meters of pipes and around 8,000 kg PVC Glue. It is worth mentioning that the operation of the facilities requires only two people technical faculty per shift. Occasionally it needs only 10 divers for complete maintenance and cleaning.
In the final analysis the area of the Filtration Room is around 2000 m² and the project includes among others 36 Sand Filters, 36 Pumps, 7 Giant skimmers and Skid Filtration Systems. In fact the diameter of the protein skimmers is 3 meters and their height is 6 meters. MAT LSS also installed the Ozone generators and other filtration equipment.
- 18 Apr 2016Visit MAT LSS at Interzoo 2016 & Get a Free InvitationInterzoo 2016 is the International Pet Industry’s...
- 08 Mar 20147th International Fair for Fish Imports / Exports, Processing, Aquaculture & FisheriesMAT LSS will take part in the upcoming 7th Interna...
- 27 May 2017Swimming Pool Filtration at IAAPA – AAE 2017MAT invites you at AAE 2017 by IAAPA to meet our n...
- One of the multiple containers shipping to @biomuseo Aquarium in Panama! Earlier on https://t.co/RjLP9EDEoF… https://t.co/lBlLRewLPt 17h ago
- FUTURE FISH happens now! Meet us at **booth #178**! Watch how MAT RAS Technology can maximize your production w… https://t.co/jWLlseMgsM 1d ago
- We are in Hull, England attending the #EUAC conference 2018 hosted by @DoubleTreeHull @thedeephull. Our After Sales… https://t.co/TOFXS9asJf 4d ago
- Thank you @thedeephull for hosting this amazing conference! #EUAC2018 #EUAC #thedeep #matlss #matfiltration https://t.co/uFTHzOktro 4d ago
- Are you located in Barcelona? Our Front-End Engineering Manager & Pool Division Director visit the @Fluidra factori… https://t.co/UF0xj8b6qb 4 weeks ago
- New Protein Skimmers, Ozone Generators & Skid Filtration Systems at FUTURE FISH EURASIA on 18-20 October, in Izmir,… https://t.co/mxNsGFybd1 4 weeks ago
- MAT is excited to be attending this year's EAS @IAAPAHQ in #Amsterdam from 25th-27th of September 2018, Feel free t… https://t.co/Uh6Vru2O4v 1 month ago
- You know for sure that your filtration systems rock when a new baby dolphin joins the family! A zero Chloramines… https://t.co/zNn2UsZpRN 1 month ago
- After a sort time off, for Summer vacation, MAT staff is back to work ;-) Several projects are running on multiple… https://t.co/JQ73b8Ah16 2 months ago
- Aquarium Filtration Systems from @MAT_LSS. A dedicated department of MAT to Aquarium Filtration Equipment & Enginee… https://t.co/SoO7OekE2I 2 months ago
MAT LSS Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling your name, your email and the company you work for below.