MAT LSS is proud to announce that it has been awarded to engineer, manufacture, supply and install the complete Life Support Systems (LSS) for Rixos Theme Park (Eko Temali). The project takes place at Antalya in Turkey. The Rixos Group of hotels, had substantial growth over the last years and counts 30 distinctive 5 star hotels and resorts around the world.
Eko Temali Theme Park will be Turkey’s largest theme park, because it will cover an area which exceeds the 250,000 square meters. In addition its aquatic facilities will contain more than 35,000,000 liters of water. The project is going to offer unique and fascinating water features such as a dolphinarium, water slides and a sea trek aquarium. A huge aquarium restaurant, several wave pools and lazy rivers will transform in into the most fascinating place in Turkey.
JRA takes part at Eko Temali park by providing concept realization, planning, and designing work for the park. The Rixos Group financed and managed the project. The Eco Theme Park concept is to create a family resort and theme park experience to exceed expectations.
Eko Temali Rixos World Aquarium Filtration Systems Development from MAT LSS
JRA, Jack Rouse Associates, is based in Cincinnati at Ohio of United States. The Wall Street Journal referred to JRA as “one of the world’s more prominent design firms”. Moreover JRA is widely accepted as a multi-disciplinary firm. The company provides designs to conceive, visualize and realize unique audience and entertainment experiences around the globe. So EkoTemali park was designed to be Turkey’s largest Aquapark and represents currently, the Europe’s largest investment on the entertainment parks field.
MAT LSS following the engineering specifications of JRA and TJP Engineering, a California based firm, developed the complete Aquarium Filtration Systems (AFS) for the new Rixos Theme Park. TJP has vast experience in designing water treatment systems for aquatic attractions and resort pools. Hence provides suitable environments for people, captive tropical fish, marine mammals and all aquatic animals kept in captivity. Following the strict quality standards of the Rixos Group, and the guidelines of JRA and TJP, MAT focuses on providing the Aquatic Filtration Systems which respect the sensitive needs of marine mammals. Therefore MAT will ensure the excellent water quality for all the living organisms that would be housed at Eko Temali park.
Construction of Rixos Eco Theme Park
The construction work has already started. MAT LSS will update the status of this project in the following months. The Rixos World Eco Theme Park, will open doors for the public before the end of summer 2016. Our aquarium filtration systems are currently under commission in Antalya and soon will provide the best possible quality for marine mammals. Moreover our LSS Technology will ensure the lowest traceable chloramines in the water and minimum fecal concentrations in comparison to other dolphinariums in the world. The yellow ARBO pumps are super energy efficient providing long, stable and hassle free low operation cost.
Project details updated on 11th of July, 2016.
- 18 Apr 2016Visit MAT LSS at Interzoo 2016 & Get a Free InvitationInterzoo 2016 is the International Pet Industry’s...
- 08 Mar 20147th International Fair for Fish Imports / Exports, Processing, Aquaculture & FisheriesMAT LSS will take part in the upcoming 7th Interna...
- 27 May 2017Swimming Pool Filtration at IAAPA – AAE 2017MAT invites you at AAE 2017 by IAAPA to meet our n...
- Our VP Erdem Akartepe at @PoemaDelMar in Gran Canaria, Spain #aquariumfilters #matlss #matfiltration #filters… https://t.co/Poe3F4wXSu 3d ago
- A short video presentation of MAT! #aquarium #aquariumfilters #recirculatingaquaculture #aquaculture… https://t.co/CsqM8hwP71 2 months ago
- Visit us at @IAAPAHQ booth 2984 and examine our new pool skid filtration system! #matlss #IAAPA #IAE17 #IAAPA2017 https://t.co/XxXcp8mIUM 3 months ago
- MAT invites you to Orlando! Presenting a new pool filtration system! https://t.co/bVUmnGWQpm #matlss #IAAPA #IAE17 #IAAPA2017 4 months ago
- MAT LSS has a vacancy for a SCADA Automation & Production Manager https://t.co/S24ijWMQpZ 5 months ago
- We are glad to be part of this project! #matlss #tdeaqua #aqualife https://t.co/8xuQTtdgw7 5 months ago
- We are proud to announce that @MAT_LSS is a member of @zoos_aquariums AZA! https://t.co/XfTItJxE39 #matlss #AnimalWelfare #aquariums 5 months ago
- Working at @PoemaDelMar #aquarium #engineering #tech #WaterTreatment https://t.co/QkFD5yZSZ0 6 months ago
- Wonderful photo! #waterworld #SeaWorld #matlss #aquarium https://t.co/vz4Qe8Cb0m 7 months ago
- Low power & SCADA controlled Water Filtration Systems for aquariums, theme parks, swimming pools and recirculating… https://t.co/tNddnS9o7f 7 months ago
MAT LSS Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter by filling your name, your email and the company you work for below.
- 11 Oct 2017IAAPA Attractions Expo, Orlando, November 2017MAT invites you in Orlando at the Attractions Expo...
- 11 Sep 2017MAT supports the AZA CommunityMAT LSS is proud to announce that our company is a...
- 07 Jul 2017Loro Parque Quarantine FacilitiesMAT provides the quarantine facility units and the...